This tutorial gives players of Starship Troopers: Extermination a brief overview of the goals and goals of Arc mode. This is meant to help newcomers get situated.
Do you want to learn more?
In this guide we ll break it down into the four phases of the mode, the objectives of each one, and briefly discuss infestation levels.
Phase 1: Landing
1) Build the mobile HQ
2) Secure the area for the Arc drop.
Phase 2: Resource Acquisition
1) Defend the Arc
2) Acquire ore
3) Acquire gasLet s expand on each one. Ore and gas will be talked about briefly and then an extra segment added for information common to both of them.
1. Protect the Arc.You will need to fortify your defenses and protect the perimeter in order to accomplish this. This will require soldiers to build defenses appropriately & man strategic locations to intercept bugs en route to the Arc. As the infestation level increases this job will begin to include hunting down bug artillery that strike your base, the grenadier. You’ll be forced to depart the base or reassign resource team members as a result.
2. Obtain OreOre is the blue canister, it comes from ore refineries, and it provides resources for builders to reinforce the base. It is put inside the portable HQ. Although significant, this resource is not the most important one.
3. Purchase GasGas, shown by the yellow canister, is produced at gas refineries and serves as the Arc’s fuel source. This is your critical resources, because when 7 canisters are loaded into the Arc it will trigger the next phase of the game. Load the last canister with caution and communication with your team s builders.
Canisters & YouCanisters come from refineries which must first be built. Once built, you activate the terminals and protect the device for 30 seconds before a canister is finished filling. If the refinery sustains too much damage, the operation will be stopped and must be restarted from scratch. You can generate 4 canisters before the refinery goes into a long 240 second cooldown forcing you aid in other areas. Added note, support infantry can carry canisters on their back and thus make ideal resource team members.
Phase 3: Defending the Base
1) Defend the ArcThis is where your builder s design, soldier s mettle, and ore resource team s efficacy are judged. Help out however you can, repair, revive, kill, cover friendlies, or preferably a bit of everything. You must hold the line until the scan reaches 100% at which point the fleet steps in.
Phase 4: Extraction
1) Extract your teamWhen this phase begins try to find friendlies and travel in a group. Do your best to cover each other while sprinting to the shuttle which will land somewhere on the map and be shown with a shuttle icon.
When you reach it you will be greeted by a flyboy, your living friends, and ammunition in the back of the ship. Grab some ammo, head back outside, and begin covering any friendlies en route to the exit before lift off.
That s all we are sharing today in Starship Troopers: Extermination Basics of Arc Mode, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original articlehere, all the credits goes to the original author357 Magnum Ace